Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Please Help: Aiptek Pencam 1.3

Le ven 24/10/2003 à 14:59, Christian Burger a écrit :
> I've installed the module from mxhaard.free.fr and it worked beautifully, and
> gqcam is now able to open the device and the video is going through without
> any problems.
> The only problem is gnomemeeting can't read but a green screen.

Probably a driver bug. GQCam is using RGB, not YUV420P.
However, you can add a hint to PWLib for such buggy drivers, to force a
specific palette for example.

Hints and doc about hints can be found in :
pwlib/src/ptlib/unix/video4linux.cxx

> Did anyone have the same issue? There's no documentation I could find to make
> it work.

If I was you, I would mail the driver author.

> I also don't know how to increase the verbosity or get logs from gnomemeeting
> which could help you, so let me know if I can do something.

gnomemeeting --debug=3 should display a verbose log or dump it in a file
in the current directory.