Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem with /dev/dsp.... sorry ;)

lsop /dev/dsp returns the prompt without a word, so no it does not show
anything... I guess I am going to give a shot to alsa, though I have to
recompile it entirely because I cant find rpms for kernel 2.4.20-18.9
and I already sweated quite a lot to get this one to work (acpi, afs,
etc...) If somebody knows where I can find the rpms I am all ears :)

Johann