RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: quicknet and gnomemeeting questions

On mar, 2003-10-14 at 13:23, Rowan Crossley wrote:
> I've just started using Linux, any tips

Try to learn:
1. to ask precise questions, ie: not "any tips";
2. to ask your questions in a logical place, ie: no general questions
about linux on a mailing-list dedicated to a precise software (here:
gnomemeeting);
3. not to interfere with other's discussion, ie: don't ask your question
in the middle of a technical discussion, especially if you already don't
comply to either 1 or 2...

Hope this helps, please don't answer, as we're widely off topic.

Snark on #gnomemeeting