Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] quicknet and gnomemeeting questions

Hi,
 The code in the CVS does work with the Tiger jet chips.

 There are volume setting issues here, the openh323 code
assumes particular maximum levels for the hardware.

These maximum levels are fine for the earlier Quicknet hardware, but a
little high for the TJ based cards.

You will need to lower the volume a little.
Too high a play volume, and the other end will have echo.

These cards are very good. I am impressed by the audio  quality.

Derek.