Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] QSIF/SIF support ?

Hello,

Le jeu 09/10/2003 à 10:14, Andreas Fenkart a écrit :
> Dear Members
>
> I'm using a video adapter ov511/saa7111a. My problem, the sensor supports
> 640x480 320x240 only which seems to be defined as SIF/QSIF.
>
> 2001-10-28  Damien Sandras  <dsandras seconix com>
>
> 	* src/common.h, src/preferences.cpp : Added widgets for future
> 	support of g.711 frames count, GSM frames count, GSM silence
> 	detection, G.711 silence detection, jitter buffer delay, and
> 	made an options reorganisation for codec settings, and added
> 	support for SIF and QSIF video sizes.

I don't know where it comes from. SIF and QSIF were never supported.
However, GnomeMeeting will request QCIF for your camera, it won't work,
then GnomeMeeting will try to open it in QCIF size and add padding
around the image.

It will only work with GnomeMeeting 0.98.5, as a bug had been introduced
in GnomeMeeting wrt that problem in previous versions.

If it doesn't work, you will have to give more details.

> But I can't select QSIF/SIF from the options menu. I can only choose between
> QCIF/CIF.
>
> Is there a problem with (Q)SIF format or just the button missing in the
> options menu?
>
> Greetings
>      Andy
//\     FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone:  callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com