[GnomeMeeting-list] QSIF/SIF support ?

Dear Members

I'm using a video adapter ov511/saa7111a. My problem, the sensor supports
640x480 320x240 only which seems to be defined as SIF/QSIF.

2001-10-28  Damien Sandras  <dsandras seconix com>

	* src/common.h, src/preferences.cpp : Added widgets for future
	support of g.711 frames count, GSM frames count, GSM silence
	detection, G.711 silence detection, jitter buffer delay, and
	made an options reorganisation for codec settings, and added
	support for SIF and QSIF video sizes.

But I can't select QSIF/SIF from the options menu. I can only choose between
QCIF/CIF.

Is there a problem with (Q)SIF format or just the button missing in the
options menu?

Greetings
     Andy