Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] netmeeting connection dies

Damien Sandras said:
> Don't use video large with Netmeeting. It doesn't support it well
> and
> your bandwidth doesn't really permit it.

Ok, so change that on both ends?  Out of curiosity, why would that
just kill the connection instead of just being choppy and slow?
One other question while I´m at it; how much of the other
netmeeting features can I use with gnomemeeting?  They have
something similar to vnc built into netmeeting and of course
instant messaging is there too.  Is there an all-in-one way of
doing these things?  I would like to use the built in text
messaging, but just for info, is there a way to use netmeetings
¨shared desktop¨ & other features built into gnomemeeting?

Thanks again,
Mike

--
Michael Holt