[GnomeMeeting-list] netmeeting connection dies

Hey all,
I just came from my usual mandrake list with a suggestion to join
this list - so here I am!
Anyway, I´ve been trying to use gnomemeeting to connect to
netmeeting.
Everything seems to be fine from both ends.  I don´t have sound
setup on the gnome side, cause I wasn´t able to dig out a
microphone just yet.  I´m able to connect for about a minute or
two, then the connection just dies.  Were both able to see each
other and then it just suddenly disconnects - the message in the
status bar on gnomemeeting just says something to the effect
¨exited abnormally¨.

Any ideas?

Mike

--