[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems loading gnomemeeting in SuSE 9.0.

Hello to all.

It appears that i have always problems with GM :) :) .

I installed all rpm's files from Iason, all ran fine, but when i try to load GM it gives me this errour:

gnomemeeting

(gnomemeeting:3114): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/gnomemeeting' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x8162208

At same time there is a message saying that was not detected an audio manager available.

My system is SuSE 9.0 as all knows :) .

Bye and till next email.

David Quental