Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem calling with Internet PhoneJACK-PCI

Le ven 14/11/2003 à 14:04, philipp sutter a écrit :
> I have direct access to the internet and my own IP address. Is it
> possible that my provider makes NAT?

I don't think so.
In Tools, go to "Consult my MicroTelco Accounté", and change your
default provider from "Least Cost Carrier" to "Altair".

I heard they were having a problem with the Least Cost Carrier.

Please tell me if it works.
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org