Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] SIP FOR GNOMEMEETING

Le ven 14/11/2003 à 13:35, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> and if we all are lucky, then the new plugins will also support codecs
> long term ;) Then no OPAL would be needed anyway and we could even
> support Y! messenger and such (given that the libs work properly)

Just want to add that it is very unlikely that I support one day broken
proprietary protocols like Yahoo Messenger. I want GnomeMeeting to be a
serious tool for personal and corporate use, not a toy.

(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org