Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting <-> Sony Contact 1600/IP

Hi,

There is nothing wrong in that log. There is probably something in the
H.261 flow that can't be decoded by the SONY device.

A guy sent a patch for the H.261 encoder on the openh323 mailing list,
so perhaps you could try it and see if it improves things or not.

Derek (in cc) might know more about this than me as he was the person in
contact with the guy who sent the patches.