Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting <-> Sony Contact 1600/IP

Hello Kilian,

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 12:29:03PM +0100, Kilian Krause wrote:
> Hi Ulrich,
>
> > To exclude firewall/NAT causes, I also used a cross-over cable to
> > connect my laptop with the Sony.
>
> This one does not tell you have no firewall on either side *g*
> You could still have netfilter loaded on the laptop ;)
Agreed - you're right, however, I don't do it
(it's compiled into the kernel but used (yet))

> moreover the "debug output" of gnomemeeting (which damien requested) is
> derived by running:
> $ gnomemeeting -d 3
I've attached a gzipped ASCII file to a second mail with the output of
gnomemeeting -d=6 but I was informed by the listserver that this would
exceed the allowed size (and needs to be confirmed by the list-owner).

Should I try again with a different setting?

Kind regards,
Ulrich