Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] getting viewed by netmeeting viewers

So what you're saying is that if I configure my nat well netmeeting users
should be able to see me without any further configuration needed? I also
tried on my local network and I got the same error but maybe that's normal
cause I still use the ils servers.