[GnomeMeeting-list] error message

I'm getting this error message at the end of the installation process,
I'm running 2 X server at same time

and 2 login one of F7 and th other on F8

Installing GnomeMeeting gconf schema ... Shutdown error: Failed to
contact configuration server (a likely cause of this is that you have an
existing configuration server (gconfd) running, but it isn't reachable
from here - if you're logged in from two machines at once, you may need
to enable TCP networking for ORBit)

then, should I enable  TCP networking for ORBit ? or my problem is
different?

thanks in advance

Alessio