Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting without esound?

Le ven 07/11/2003 à 15:39, Dark Avenger a écrit :
> Oh, OK, then I must have esound installed. Ok, then I just must stop esd
> from runnig, I guess...

It won't run if you don't manually run it. It is specifically disabled
in GnomeMeeting to not bother KDE users and we are looking for a
GNOME-compliant solution permitting to have sound events under KDE too,
without the use of ESD, but that's for the 1.00 release, ie not for this
year.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
(o-