From: Mihai T. Lazarescu [mailto:mihai email it]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 4:18 PM
To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
Subject: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to fix sound choppy on CPU load?

Hello,

First of all, great tool Gnomemeeting!!

I'm a bit out of luck trying to reduce audio choppiness (in
and out) when there is some CPU load.  I tried to raise the
priority of the gnomemeeting process up to highest available
but the behavior don't change at all.  Even the movement of
the default picture sliding up and down is choppy as well,
regardless of the priority of the process.

I use version 0.98.5 on RedHat Linux 9. Can this be related
to NPTL-moved-to-kernel bug?  Any hints highly appreciated!

Cheers,

Mihai