[GnomeMeeting-list] More webcam problems

Hi,
In an earlier thread I asked for help with my Creative PD1001c
webcam which I wanted to use with gnomemeeting.
Well after many tries at compiling various versions of the ov511
driver and gnomemeeting I got a new version of Mandrake Linux
(9.2) and installed that. Now I have a different mess!
Although I can see /dev/video0 as a symlink to /dev/v41/video0
I do not have that choice as a video device or in configuration in
gnomemeeting. The only choice I now have is Picture.
One thing which does now work instead of freezing Gm is detect
devices. So any idea where I look now please?
tia,
Norman