Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] quicknet: No device found?

Le lun 03/11/2003 à 17:01, Atuc a écrit :
> At 16:48 03.11.2003, you wrote:
>
> >Yes, you are using the CVS version and the CVS version now has Quicknet
> >support disabled. It is not reimplemented yet.
> >
> >You have to stay with 0.98.5 to keep using Quicknet cards.
>
> thanks, now its clear,

If you want to be informed about the CVS developments (and thus know
when CVS supports Quicknet cards again), you can subscribe here:

I'm trying to announce there regularly the new features implemented in
CVS so that people can test them (yes it happens) and report bugs.

Thanks for your support,

--
 _	Damien Sandras
(o-