[GnomeMeeting-list] libgnoemui error when perofrming ./configure for gnomemeeting - help

Hello,
I am trying to compile gnomemeeting on RH 8 , with pwlib and openh323 ;
I had downloaded the tar files for theses 3 libraries from the gnomemeeting web site and
followed the instructions there.
I did succeed with pwlib and openh323 ; but , when  performing ./configure
on gnomemeeting I get the follwoing error:
no package 'libgnomeui-2.0'

but I do have libgnomeui-2.0-3.3 installed (as can be verified by performing rpm -q libgnomeui) .

What can be the problem ?
regards
john