Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gaim and GM

Hello,

Le mer 28/05/2003 à 21:52, mike bonar a écrit :
> Has there been any discussion around integrating GM with GAIM?  It would
> be nice to be able to launch a voice or video conversation from within
> the GAIM buddy list without having to resort to an ILS server.

KMessenger and AYTTM can already do it for MSN, but not GAIM. I had
launched a thread once on their forum, but it didn't go further. I think
the problem is on their side now, GnomeMeeting is technically ready for
that kind of behavior, they just need to adapt or add a plugin to GAIM.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org