Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] conference using firewire camcorder

Hello,

I think i did not quite get your point.
I could not find the web link.

I now have compiled the pwlib 1.5.0 with support for firewire avc,
the openh323 (yesterday) and gnomemeeting with the firewire (avc) support.
These are all rh9 packages.

Regards
Cornelius

Joao Pedro schrieb:

Cornelius Kölbel wrote:

Hello,

I heard, that patching pwlib and compiling the latest sources should enable gnomemeeting to use a firewire camcorder for a web conference.

I tried to compile pwlib with the dc1394 option, but failed.

I am using RedHat 9. (I was quite happy with 7.3)

Will there be an rpm for it with firewire support?

Johnny was very kind to provide rpms from cvs - http://av8.netikka.fi/~johnny/ -
I don't know if those versions already support it .
As it is advisable to rebuild them for RH9 ( and if they already support IEE1394 ) you can activate the suport on bild ( I think I'm not saying rubish here - someone
correct me if I'm wrong ...