Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] conference using firewire camcorder

Cornelius Kölbel wrote:

Hello,

I heard, that patching pwlib and compiling the latest sources should enable gnomemeeting to use a firewire camcorder for a web conference.

I tried to compile pwlib with the dc1394 option, but failed.

I am using RedHat 9. (I was quite happy with 7.3)

Will there be an rpm for it with firewire support?

Johnny was very kind to provide rpms from cvs - http://av8.netikka.fi/~johnny/ -
I don't know if those versions already support it .
As it is advisable to rebuild them for RH9 ( and if they already support IEE1394 ) you can activate the suport on bild ( I think I'm not saying rubish here - someone
correct me if I'm wrong ...

--
__ __ _| |__| |_|.| . @ Red Hat Linux version 9
jpedro vf netcabo pt