Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] conference using firewire camcorder

Le mar 27/05/2003 ā 13:09, Cornelius Kölbel a écrit :

> So obviously, I would use avc.
> But nevertheless, how am I supposed to configure it in gnomemeeting?
> I only get a combobox, where I can choose between /dev/video0 and
> /dev/video1, but mine is /dev/video1394?
> Shall I just rename the node or make a new one (mknod)?

If you have a /dev/raw1394 file on your system, GnomeMeeting should just
use it... except if there is a bug, but as I have no Firewire camera, I
can't really test, however I think Georgi is using a recent snapshot.

If you can make it work, I suggest you to also the try the configuration
druid video part to confirm me that it works.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>