Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] disable gnome?

Le ven 23/05/2003 à 13:31, Georgi Georgiev a écrit :

> Is that ALL I have to do? That's nice. I will check it right away.

Yes, it should be enough.

> > But I prefered to deactivate it while the missing features have no GTK+
> > equivalent.
>
> I did ask before, but I'd ask again - what features were those again? The
> wizard and the applet and the ring on a call? Ah, and the callto:// urls.

You loose :
- the configuration druid
- the incoming call ring
- bonobo support, callto URLs are not lost, just the fact that when you
execute gnomemeeting -c callto_url; it either starts a new gnomemeeting
or communicate the url to the already running process.
- MicroTelco support

But you still need:
- gconf support

So it is not yet pure GTK.

> What is it about callto:? How does it work? Why does Gnomemeeting's dependency

See above.

> on Gnome have to do anything with those URLs. Isn't it the responsibility of
> Gnome to be configured to launch Gnomemeeting (or any other app) when such an
> URL is accessed. What about KDE users?

I don't understand the question about KDE users... Can you be more
precise?

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org