[GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

> Make sure your computer's clock is correct.
>
> If your computer's clock is wrong, gk.microtelco.com will reject your
> call. The error is "Security denial"

I have this "registrationRequest rejected: securityDenial" indeed, but nothing's
wrong with my clock. Thanks anyway.
I wrote to Quicknet and if, as it seems to be, the problem has nothing to do
with gnomemeeting, we can go on off-list (just wrote me directly if you're
interrested in their answer (Alexander I know you're interrested)).

Pierre Cros
net tn
tel: 00 90 537 311 10 48 - 00 33 6 64 46 19 69
http://www.net-tn.com