Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Le dim 11/05/2003 à 14:10, hervitch a écrit :
> Then you have firewall problems, please read the FAQ as soon as teh
> website comes back online.
>
> -no i haven't firewall

Then you should better define what you call "stream problems". You
should also make sure the problem is really on your side, and not on the
remote side. If the configuration wizard works, and if you have no
firewall, and no NAT, then chances are great that everything works.

> I told you that to compile you also need the devel packages...
>
> -witch one devel are you talking about

openh323-devel and pwlib-devel, but I don't think you need to recompile
yourself anyway.