[GnomeMeeting-list] Pc to phone calls : gk.microtelco.com

Hi,

My quicknet phone Card is now detected by gnomemeeting (after installing the
nixj thing from the openh323 cvs, thank you Damien) but I can't register to the
microtelco service (I do have an account there credited with 25 $).

The parameters used by gnomemeeting to try to connect and resulting in a fail :

ID Gatekeeper :
Host Gatekeeper : gk.microtelco.com
Alias on Gatekeeper : (my account number)
Gatekeeper password : (my pin number)

Does anyone have already experienced that ?

Thanks a lot

Pierre Cros
net tn
tel: 00 90 537 311 10 48 - 00 33 6 64 46 19 69
http://www.net-tn.com