[GnomeMeeting-list] anti-aliasing

Title: Message
I wasn't able to resolve the issue with libsasl, so I installed the version of gnomemeeting that comes with Suse 8.2. Now, when I start gnomemeeting, it says "Xlib: extension RENDER missing .." and quits. Acting on info obtained from a quick Google search, I turned anti-aliasing for fonts off, but that doesn't help. Does gnomemeeting do anti-aliasing regardless of system settings, or could something else cause this message.

TIA,

Frits

Frits van Evert
Plant Research International