Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound Card Disabled!

Hi

What soundcard do you have? dose the sndconfig program say that?

Perhaps do an /sbin/lspci to find out.

	Johnny

Thomas Perri wrote:
Hi all,

I have a problem about the sound.

I have tried to configure my sound card with the tool "sndconfig" but after the card recognizing the program get this:

"Result of the PCI test"

Set PnP OS to the value NO in the BIOS.

But in my BIOS there isn’t this options…

When I use the tool of Sound Card recognizing in Red Hat, it says that recognize the card but it result disabled. Should I modify any modules.conf file or something like that? Or have I to enable the module in the kernel and recompile it?

Please answer me as soon as you can.

Thank you a lot,

Thomas

----
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: clicca qui <http://www.email.it/cgi-bin/start?sid=3>

Sponsor:
Goditi il Cenone con tranquillità, scaccia i sensi di colpa: Oliviero Linea Dimagrimento
Clicca qui <http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1075&d=16-5>