[GnomeMeeting-list] RE:RH 9

>Some people reported problems when using GM on RH 9 with a Quicknet >card
>due to changes in the threading mechanism.
>
>Are there here on this mailing list happy GM on RH 9 users without
>problems?  Please answer even if you are not using GM with with a
>Quicknet card.

I have built a GM, PWLIB and OPENH323 i386.rpm for RedHat 9 from the gnomemeeting-0.96.1-1.src.rpm &
pwlib-1.4.7-3.src.rpm  &
openh323-1.11.2-3.src.rpm and it is working well .

So far I only tested it for some 2 or 3 hours with 2 diferent users,
but, as soon as I make some more tests I'll let you know and, Damien,
if you want to have them available on your site, let me know .

I will make an i686 version as well to see if some diference is noticeable.

I don't use Quicknet card, just one Sound Blaster Live Player 1024
soundcard and a Hauppauge Win TV capture card where the web cam is
connected ( video input ) .

Cheers !

--
 __   __