Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] What am I missing?

/bin/sh: line 1: gconftool-2: command not found

 I've got all gconf stuff installed I can find, and even some Gnome desktop
stuff. This isn't or shouldn't be this hard to make an rpm of this, should it?
Where in the heck would gconftool-2 be found, if not in all the gconf stuff
that's already installed (if it's what I think it's asking for)?
 Anyway, I appreciate the patience and any more help with this. Hopefully one
day I'll have an rpm made for this, heh.

If you try the command :

[pedro peterpan pedro]$ rpm -qf `which gconftool-2`
GConf2-2.2.0-1

You probably will know wich package will install it .

If it's a lybrary you might want to use :

[pedro peterpan pedro]$ rpm -q --whatprovides libDCOP.so.4
kdelibs-3.1-10

Good Luck !

--
__ __ _| |__| |_|.| . @ Red Hat Linux version 9