Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gatekeeper alias

Le sam 29/03/2003 à 15:38, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :
> Is it actually possible to register with several aliases on a
> gatekeeper? If yes, which separator to use. If no, could it be
> implemented in a next version? I'm running 0-96-1 version.

Currently you can use 2 aliases :
- Firstname + Surname
- the alias in the preferences

I don't plan to add support for more aliases before 1.00 because it
wouldn't fit well in the interface and it is not frequently (perhaps
even never) used.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>