Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Palette issue with Mandrake 9.1

Hi,

It is a bug that was introduced in recent versions of PWC, I've mailed
the driver author about it and introduced a workaround in CVS versions
of GnomeMeeting.

If you want to make it work for now, simply load the binary-only pwcx
module and it will work.