Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compile error with latest version 0.96.1

Damien,
Thank you for your swift repply - appreciated!

That's exactly the problem:

1) PWLIB 1.4.11
2) OPENH323 1.11.7
3) Using above libraries I have successfully compiled GnuGK 2.0.2/3 and latest
BETA 2.1 from CVS - In other words my installation is working!

4) GnomeMeeting simply fails to configure and compile - a full List of
prerequisits would perhaps help.

Thanks.
Franz.
franz iptelenet com