Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] quicknet boards

David,
 Yes, you could.

You would have impedance matching issues, and I am not sure about the
dialpad connection.

Second problem is that the quicknet cards have the g723.1 codec on them,
(which is about half the bandwidth requirement of gsm) and better voice
quality.

With the quicknet card installed, you can then link to Quicknet's voip to
phone network, and make low cost telephone calls.

Derek.