[GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting on FreeBSD V5/current

I recently upgraded my laptop to FreeBSD current. This includes a change
to gcc 3.2.2, Since the upgrade, GnomeMeeting has not worked.

I can start the program and place a call. The remote end sees the
connection, but then everything seems to lock up solidly and only a
"kill -9" will kill it.

Any ideas? GnomeMeeting 0.96.0 built from ports using openh323 1.11.6
and pwlib 1.4.10. I tried openh323/pwlib from CVS, but GnomeMeeting
would not build against it.

Has anyone gotten this combination to work?

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
E-mail: oberman es net			Phone: +1 510 486-8634