[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: +AFs-GnomeMeeting-list+AF0- can't get gnomemeeting to install

+AD4-When I try to install gnomemeeting I get an a few errors:
+AD4-
+AD4-           Libcrypto.so.2                is needed by pwlib-1.4.7-3
+AD4-            Libc.so.6(GLIBC+AF8-2.3)     IS NEEDED BY PWLIB-1.4.7-3
+AD4-            Libexpat.so.0                 is needed by           +AHwAfA-
+AD4-            Libssl.so.2                    is needed by           +AHwAfA-
+AD4-            Libcrypto.so.2                is needed by openh323-1.11.2-3
+AD4-            Libexpat.so.0                 is needed by           +AHwAfA-
+AD4-            Libssl.so.2                    is needed by           +AHwAfA-
+AD4-            GConf2 +AD4APQ- 1.2.0            is needed by gnomemeeting-0.96.1-1
+AD4-            Libcrypto.so.2                is needed by           +AHwAfA-
+AD4-            Libssl.so.2                    is needed by           +AHwAfA-

+AD4-And I am using SuSE 8.1 with the KDE desk top, I am still learning a lot
about linux, but I don+IBk-t know what to do +AD4-from here.

That means you have to satisfy those dependencies - the programs +ACY- libraries
you are installing need those libraries .
I don+ALQ-t know about Suse but in some distributions ( I use RedHat ) you can
use an aplication that resolves the dependencies when they are needed
.Unfortunattly they are still under development and don+ALQ-t work right for all
situations .
I use Ximian RedCarpet but it doesn+ALQ-t satisfy the dependencies on installing
local rpm+ALQ-s .
Still, you can use it to determine wich rpm+ALQ-s provide the needed libraries
and install them .Then install GM, PWLIB and openh323.

Another aproach is to use apt-get wich does about the same as RedCarpet but
it+ALQ-s a comand line aplication and
therefore more conplex for the newcomer in Linux.

You can also try to determine, either using an rpm comand or searching in
the rpm web databases, to determine wich
rpm+ALQ-s contain the mentioned libraries.

I know this is all a bit vague but further detailed explanation are beond
the scope of this mailling -list.
Now you have to do your homework and dig a little for more information ...

Good luck

J.Pedro