Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Do we close this mailing list?

Hello,

I may be alone here, but I would not like to see this mailing list go.
I do not like forums - each one has a different interface and each one
has different searching facilities.  I also don't want to have to go and
visit another location for each project I am interested in.

Even if you do have a forum for user support this list can still be
useful - for announcements and general discussions about gm.

Further, if you do remove this list - please create a new announce list
- I need to know what the latest and greatest gm comes out!