Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 0.96.1 questions

Bingo!

You know, I *always* configure all my compiles with sysconfdir, but I
decided to follow the letter of the install to a tee this time because
of the problems I had been having (remember our IRC troubleshooting?).
And since the FAQ instructions didn't say to use it, I didn't.  That'll
teach me.

Anyway, thanks once again.  You d'man!