Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 0.96.1 questions

Le ven 07/03/2003 à 16:35, Marc Williams a écrit :
> I've seen two differences between 0.96.1 and my previous version, 0.94
> that I don't much care for.
>
> 1) There doesn't seem to be an audio signal for incoming calls, just the
> visual prompt.

Make sure that you enabled Sounds for events in the GNOME Control
Center. I still hesitate but perhaps I will switch to a non GNOME system
for sound events.

> 2) Gnome's Close Window (the X) doesn't close the window but rather
> minimizes it to the Notification Area panel.
>
> Are these accurate?  If so, how can I get the old behaviors back?

No way for the second. All GNOME applications will behave that way and
most "standard" KDE applications are behaving that way too. GnomeMeeting
just happens to be one of the first to correctly make use of the
Notification Area applet.