Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Do we close this mailing list?

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hello all,

Given the fact that people have to subscribe to the mailing list to ask
one question, then unsubscribe,

well they could stick around and answer questions themself *g*

- Do we keep the mailing list and create a forum?

i would keep the mailing list.

we could send a mail to this list when a new topic is opened within the help section, this way everyone on the list would just need to click and look if he can help.

cheers,
mahoni

--
Mark Anthony Hill                    icq: 105801943
mailto:koyama mahoni gmx co uk       http://kingofblades.tk/