Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Do we close this mailing list?

a forum would probably be better

>>> dsandras seconix com 03/07/03 05:26AM >>>
Hello all,

Given the fact that people have to subscribe to the mailing list to
ask
one question, then unsubscribe, I wonder if closing the mailing list
and
open an help forum on www.gnomemeeting.org wouldn't be a good idea.

It seems that help forums are more appropriate for casual help than
mailing lists.

What do the current subscribers think?

- Do we close the mailing list and create a forum?
- Do we keep the mailing list and create a forum?
- Or do we keep the mailing list only?

PS: the gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org would of course continue to
exist as it is intended for regular discussions about the development
and not for casual help.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org