Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting behind a Cisco Nat Firewall

Interesting topic because I am also trying that. :-)
They have something like fixup h323 which should provide native h323 ?
And from what I understand you should then make static route from your
outside interface to the inside ip address and tcp h323
Then make an acl list which gives the permission from outside to inside ip
tcp h323 ?

If someone has a working config ... Please share it maybe we can add it to
the faq.

Christian