Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] "New subscriber to the list" and "issues with openssl-0.9.7-5 solved"

Mirco Müller wrote:

The main purpose of this posting is sharing my newly gained knowledge on the problems openssl-0.9.7-5 makes, if one tries to compile a recent version of gm with it installed. The configure-script of 0.96.0 and 2003-03-04 wasn't able to find my ssl.h and failed all the time. Without going into the gory details of the issues involved, here is the solution that make things work for me (also big thanks to Matthias from #gnomemeeting, who helped me today and guided me in the right direction):

What I should mention here (once again brought up by Matthias :) is that the problem I was encountering is used by kerberos being installed on my system. Since this is the case OpenSSL-0.9.7-5 probably found and used this kerberos installation when I compiled OpenSSL on my box, thus leading to OpenSSL depending on kerberos includes.

Best regards...

Mirco aka MacSlow