Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] anybody knows how to set a callto: on gnome2

Le lun 30/06/2003 à 08:30, jeanmichel gens free fr a écrit :
> i am very hungry against gnome because they are not able to keep ascending
> compability
>
> i know how to set a callto on gnome 1
> and on KDE but they in gnome 2 that does not works

Callto URL's are automatically set by GnomeMeeting itself in GNOME 2
(and h323 URLs too). Your problem is that other software do not respect
it. That is a problem :
- evolution will not parse callto and h323
- gaim will not be able to use callto, h323, and Netmeeting request
invitation
- gnome-terminal neither...

I suppose I will have to patch things myself.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org