Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Chat-Window and resizing

Try to remember it to me before 1.00 or add it to the wiki :)

That is a very easy thing to add that even unexperienced programmers
could do...

Btw, that kind of things should go to -devel Christian ;)

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org