Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 0.98 and RedHat 8]

Hi FV,

> I can't install Gnomemeeting 0.98 on RedHat 8!
>
> It needs lybcrypto.so.4 and libssl.so.4 .
>
> I need a proper rpm, where can I fint it?

all the proper rpms u need are contained in the RedHat 9 distro ;)

I'm running RH9 and I also got the libcrypto and libssl missing dependencies... I figured out that if I install the openh323 and pwlib rpms before the gnomemeeting one, the missing dependency errors go away and everything is happy (although I don't know why this is...)