[GnomeMeeting-list] soundcard and webcam....

I've read the faq, and I understand that I should verify the functionality of my cam and soundcard with a host of other applications before talking about them here, but, my question is, what other applications can I make reference to, and test with, outside of GnomeMeeting?

I've verified my soundcard with xmms, Sound Recorder, ogle, and mplayer, but would it be fair to say that none of these applications need "full duplex" support? What else might I try that does?

For the webcam, I have no idea what other sorts of applications I might try testing with...