Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] quicknet gatekeeper problems..

If you have bought your account from linuxjack.com, then it is a special
GnomeMeeting account.

If you have successfully done normal GnomeMeeting calls, that you are
sure that you have no firewall and no NAT involved, then you can contact
them and ask them to verify the account.